Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Daze

I boarded a plane for the first time on Valentine's Day six years ago with my high-school AP Biology class. Two hours later we were eating Itailian food in New York City. I couldn't shake the small voice of Kevin McCallister from my head: "My family's in Florida...I'm in New York."

To celebrate Valentine's Day 2010, Patty and I attended the special midnight viewing of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was such a pleasure to view a movie I've loved for a long time on the big screen. Not to mention I got to spend the early hours of V-Day with someone I love very much. :)


I think I'm forgetting how to write. That's why I haven't blogged in awhile. It feels so foreign to form words into coherent sentences. I read an incredibly well-structured sentence in a cooking magazine the other day and almost cried. I'm craving good writing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should write more b/c I love to read it! Sounds like a lovely patty-date. And I love that movie too!