Sunday, September 11, 2011

My first encounter with Andrew Murray

I am FINALLY reading Andrew Murray's Abide in Christ thanks to my beloved friend and devoted follower, Sarah Edmundson. Read this tonight:

"Who would, after seeking the King's palace, be content to stand in the door, when he is invited in to dwell in the King's presence, and share with Him in all glory of His royal life? Oh, let us enter in and abide, and enjoy to the full all the rich supply His wondrous love hath prepared for us!"

I'm reminded that fellowship with Christ, our Savior, shouldn't be determined by circumstance; it should be a moment by moment awareness of His presence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! glad you're reading it :) You will love it for sure. Let me know if you want my study questions that I've written as I go through it in discipleship w/my girls. We always talk about that quote. It gets me every time.