Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Too tired to think, really, but here's a list:

1. i love the word "marmalade."

2. we got the apartment in Louisville and that means the move is official. That also means that when I get back into town, I have one week to pack, clean and transport all of my junk to a new city. Ahhh. Freak out.

3. I'm scared and emotional.

4. My cousin and his wife took me out for lunch today as a late graduation gift and treated me to fresh sushi. It's only my second time to eat the raw stuff, but I'm absolutely hooked. Soooo good.

5. Still trying to finish Harry Potter IV

6. My brother has a girlfriend. Weird. Today, he talked to her for a good hour and then when they finally ended the conversation, he started texting her. Ridiculous. Ahh...the fruits of young affection.

7. I think that's all.

8. Oh! I graduated! Praise Jesus! And my parents threw me a surprise Graduation Party. Awesome. I felt so blessed and loved this weekend by my beautiful family and friends.

4 comments:

Akshay L said...

hey :) I loved you're blog it was some very interesting reading. You should check out mine sometime.Will you make you smile. I promise :D

Unknown said...

praying for the transition! i love you so much--and i didn't know that you like sushi! we will have to go on a sushi date sometime! <3

Amanda said...

I miss you!!!

michael said...

"marmalade" is a good word. it's even better on toast.