Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Obsession

1. I can't stop talking about how awesome he is to all of my friends
2. He and I have lunch together three or four times a week
3. He's kind of a rebel and doesn't have the best reputation, but love is blind right?
4. I think he must have cast a spell on me or something because I just can't fight this feeling...ahhh.
5. I like him a lot, but I don't think he has a clue. I really think he's into this girl named Cho. Supposedly she's really good at Quidditch. Whatever.

Surely, he'll realize my undying affection at some point, but until then, I'll nurse my bleeding heart with some butterbeer.




So, yeah, I'm a little obsessed with Harry Potter V. The last book was a bit of a struggle for me, but The Order of the Phoenix is wonderful. I love it despite the fact that it's eating away at my thoughts. I haven't been able to read that much this week, but all I can think about is getting alone with my book.


Oh! And what about that Umbridge broad!? What a b-eeeeeeeee-p.

3 comments:

B. Anne Jarboe said...

you are wonderfully clever....he will see this soon.

Unknown said...

love it!! i'm glad that you're finally getting around to finishing the series! when i read the books they totally engulf my life to the point that i dream about them!

Erin said...

Your new love sounds magical. :)

I guess because I haven't read the books I don't understand this obsession. However, I understand what it is like to have a horrible crush on someone.

Oh, unrequited love! More than once, you have made me want to slap the author who said, "It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

Was that Shakespeare? I don't know. But I'm going to stop typing before I say something stupid. Oh wait! Too late.