Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fact and Fiction

Some pictures I took.
















All things fall into light and by "fall" I mean, "forced." All things will bow at your feet.

She hid a letter for him under the stairs, but he didn't know. He didn't know.
She hid secrets under her skin, but no one knew. No one knew.

I saw the skyline illuminated in sunlight and thought of sovereignty.

Foolishness--the worst feeling, or is that loneliness?

Stickerbush in the green, green grass.

Your hair will sprout grey roots and my hands will grow tired of grabbing. The bend and break, the push and pull, and you at the center. The Crescendo, the Decrescendo, the staccoto, the climax and the fall. Quitely, you sang to me.


"Pour out your heart like water before the presence of the Lord." --Lamentations 2:19

These things will explode like fireworks in the summer buzz of my mind if I don't ignite them with the spark of ink.




A new band in my life: Spirits of the Red City.



And, if only I had an occasion: :)








2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely :)

looking forward to seeing you soon!

erin said...

i wanna see the rest of your pics from hubers