Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thank You...

1. New Moon for using amazing artists for your Soundtrack.

2. Bon Iver for contiually breaking my heart with beautiful music including "Roslyn" from the New Moon Soundtrack.

3. Lousiville for capturing my heart. I've missed you these past three days, which means something very important--you've officially become my home.

4. Aunt Waynette for sweet potato casserole.

5. Mom and Dad for giving me the good sense to be semi-wise with my money. I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and these women are spending on average 5-8 dollars on wedding gowns. Seriously?

6. God that I don't work retail anymore.

7. C.S. Lewis for being so baller. I'm trying to pick up all the books I never finished in my Lewis class two years ago. Till We Have Faces is incredible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you got the soundtrack--it is fabulous! had a great time seeing you this weekend and am glad that you feel at home in louisville...even though i'm not there ;)

Erin said...

i'm thankful for YOU!