Sunday, December 9, 2007

I should be studying, but instead I am here...with nothing to say...besides some comment on the weather...ha!
Today I woke up from my nap and my hair was insane as usual and I told my roommates that my hair looked "nappy".
ha ha. today....i have managed to be extremely weird.
i have a leaky ceiling. I had a leaky closet last year. I guess it's only fitting that I should live in the leaky room this year too. old houses...fun but sometimes falling apart!

I've come to terms with the fact that I am a very nervous person. We did a skit for church this morning and I think I almost wet my pants....maybe it wasn't that bad...but I was really scared.
When I was in high-school I used to audition for All-District Band and one time I got so nervous in the audition room that my leg started to spasm!
not kidding.
I really wish I could get over it...but it remains a struggle.
That also reminds me of this time in bible study.
I was a freshman and really shy...a lot more shy than I am now...and I had to hold hands with this guy I liked and I swear my hand almost had a seizure.
I kept thinking, "I wonder if my palms are sweaty?! What if he feels my pulse speeding up?! What if he knows I like him?! Crap....Focus on prayer...focus on prayer....". The more I began to panic the more my hand started to shake. I have never been more mortified in my life...well maybe...but this was bad.

One more week of school and I can't wait to be finished.
This time next week it will all be over.
I just have to keep telling myself that.

No comments: