Wednesday, December 5, 2007

so much to tell

we decorated the tree! christmas party with hanson and burnt sugar cookies...pretty much amazing.



family.





met wendell berry.....whoa!!! amazing. i swooned over an old man.





hometown parade. yep. i went...and most definitely filled up my pockets with candy like a small child...yes.








my grandfather and cousin were inducted as deacons into my church...it was a neat day



















oh, betsy...we had a little going away party for betsy boo boo and it was sad. nuff said.




"life party" gone bad....turned into family stone snuggle fest




scary patty



and finally, I decorated my dresser for christmas

1 comment:

B. Anne Jarboe said...

such happy memories! put these on facebook laddie. always enjoy looking at your pics. how was your final?