Monday, December 17, 2007

"what comes is better than what came before"

(i thought i saw you in the computer lab
and my heart almost jumped out of my shirt...
and then i did see you
and what a frenzy it was...)

finals are over.
one thing on my mind.
what to do?

i am so tired.

stream of consciousness:
high school faces
and two kinds of soup.
mullet hair
baby spit-up
feeling weird
fair trade basket and chocolate
jennifer took home Larissa's print....and she said she had never been more happy with dirty santa...
i was happy for her.
tucker....and you...and I wonder how you felt there with all of them...?
curvy roads
two jeeps equal confusion...?
i equal awkward
so many familiar people that i don't really know
orange soda
old eyes of hate....will she ever forgive me?
gossip, oh small town gossip...i hate it.
i long to get lost in the streets of a big city.

No comments: