Monday, April 13, 2009

hello photo :)

oh, dang...you know what's coming. yeeeaaahhhhh...
























1&2: I think these two pictures could possibly be a part of series on women's rights. I walked into my sewing class the other day and the room was completely empty and dark except for one machine in a corner. It was suprisingly scary in that room in that moment. I think the pictures have a haunting/ghostly tone. I see the potential for a story.

3: Good Friday. Burton and the wonderful green glow on the inside with the nice complimentary splash of the red carpet. Erin doesn't like this picture, but I think she's beautiful.

4: Amanda and I made some amazing cake Friday night at her house.

5: My old home's back yard on Easter morning.

6: Sleepyheads during the normal service after breakfast and the early service. I told the pastor he was going to have to make that sermon a little more engaging next time. I was joking, of course.

7-10: Egg hunt!

11: nap with the nana bear

After

the early morning wake-up calls
the hilltop sunrise service
the oversized breakfast with blueberry scones, hashbrown casserole, and scambled eggs
the sea of pastel people in their Sunday bests leaving solemn pews
the hunt, the frenzied scramble
the sum of snapshots and silly poses
the sleepy, sunny hum of a drive home

We finally kicked off our shoes, dresses and slacks for more comfortable
attire and napped into the late afternoon. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

these pictures are sooo good. :) and i'm starting to look at my face holistically.... :P