Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Things

1. Farmers' Markets and Whole Food Stores
2. The Psalters--these guys put on an intense show
3. Office Re-runs
4. Coke from the bottle
5. Leftovers
6. Big, clear, coffee mugs
7. A Room of One's Own
8. Snail mail


Not-So-Good Things

1. Accidentally sending my dad his Father's Day card a week early
2. Mental second-winds at one in the morning
3. Burnett St.--it's a strange, strange thing
4. the droning sound our dishwasher makes--eeeeeeeeeeee
5. discovering that the Spam folder of your new e-mail account is hiding several employer responses -- How am I supposed to recover from that? "Sorry I just got
back to you ... I couldn't quite figure out my email account, but I promise I have a college
degree."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no!! praying that the email situation gets worked out!

laceylou said...

oh, it's fine...i'm just being melodramtic.