Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So much, so much, so much.
so much goodness, words don't even make sense.

I got a job (Hooray!) at a cute little cafe downtown and today was initiation round one. I'm officially a barista complete with black apron and tip jar. Cha-ching.

I'm tired and blogging. (Does that make any sense?) Haven't worked hard for the money in awhile, (tutoring is by no means a physcially demanding task) but it felt good. I like to work and feel productive and I don't like being idle or feeling guilty about being idle. So this is a very nice change--a relief, almost.

I've never been more sure of God's hand in my life and more unsure of exactly what that hand has purposed, but I'm okay with that. I trust He knows what He's doing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! so excited about the job! you are definitely where God wants you to be. love you!

michael said...

Java?

laceylou said...

Actually, I work at the Queue Cafe. It's inside the Eon building. We serve, breakfast, lunch, and coffee. It's very snazzy.