Tuesday, October 9, 2007

barley.

I had some old rolls of film developed. Here's a little of what i found:










I had forgot about that trip to the park. By the way, this is Buffy. She has a tumor on her chest that can't be removed....so I say she has breast cancer...not to be funny...well maybe to make light of an unfortunate problem...but you know what I mean.
I want to buy a book. It's about two kids that get lost in a museum. I read it a long time ago, but can't remember the name.

fall is finally edging closer, but I'm currently angry with the weather. I'm tired of summer....please, please leave! I want fall to come and stay awhile.

I also want some apple cider. yum.

Saturday, on my way back to bg I stopped at the farmer's market and bought another pumpkin and two mums. So, yesterday i watered them. The lady at the market told me not to pour the water directly on top because it would hurt the blooms...so I lifted up the side of this big plant to pour the water directly into the soil.
At this point all is well.
i noticed that the extra water had started to run under one of the pumpkins...so I knelt down to pick it up and as I reached for it I saw, to my horror, that a giant brown/black fuzzy worm had attatched itself to my arm.....aghhhh! I threw the pumpkin down....started screaming and tried to knock it off.
Finally the rascal let go.
I was traumatized.
I hope a neighbor was lucky enough to witness this little performance.
I hate bugs, worms...all crawly things.
so today...i haven't watered the mums yet...don't know if I will.

1 comment:

B. Anne Jarboe said...

you are good! Take more pictures!