Thursday, October 11, 2007

eh.

my nose is a fountatin...no maybe a gusher. I can't even feel it. It's weird. And one of my eyes is all watery...i promise I'm not crying.
my computer completely crashed tonight. Thus Mass Media...is my friend.

there was no warning. I mean I've known for awhile that my spyware needed to be updated...but usually there's some indication that it's on the downhill slope....but NO.
no warning signs.
no slowing down...no weird messages until the dreadful moment. I'm talking complete wipe out in a matter of three minutes or less, maybe. amazing. tragic. I really hope I didn't lose everything on my hard drive. oooh. that thought hurts.

I don't usually work well in labs. I'm easily distracted.

sidenote: the time on this website is two hours slow.

I don't really know where I'm at in life right now. I'm not being very successful as a student....really, I'm not.
Today has been cold. I was begging for cooler weather and now I have that plus a cold (ha ha) and I'm complaining once again. Honestly, the only time today when I was truly warm was in the shower...and when I dried my hair. I just let the hair dryer run for awhile....ahh. then i was cold again.

actually, not cold now, because i'm in the computer lab, but that doesn't count because I don't really want to be here. I want to go home and be warm....not possible.
gosh. why am I typing again?
miserable rantings.

1 comment:

B. Anne Jarboe said...

I think we live in the same place. makes me a bit scared for my computer...2 in the same house hold. must be in the water.