Wednesday, October 10, 2007

these days are numbered...or something like that.

....have an appointment with the department head today aka my shakespeare and film professor. I have to break the news to her that I have yet to finish, much less begin, the paper that was due two days ago. Irresponsibility is queen! I don't think she accepts late assignments. I sense impending doom.
I have lost all motivation to succeed as a student. I even randomly came across this book in the library the other day that discussed the dropout dilemma of college students. Granted the book was from the 1960's so the information was a little off kilter, but it was still insightful. Some authors believe that a break from college is sometimes the best thing that a student can do....it allows some time to refocus. Not that I'm a actually considering taking a break....but I will confess that the thought has crossed my mind several times. I don't know.....things seem so out of sorts. I seem so out of sorts. I really don't know what to make of it. What to do...what to do....ahhh.
oh well.

No comments: