Sunday, October 14, 2007

snot

my teeth feel insanely weird. hmmm?

word for the day: struggle.
struggle to breathe
struggle to think
struggle to focus
struggle to forgive
struggle to be happy
struggle to maintain sanity
struggle to love.

i work in the mall. i've seen too many shoppers in my day...too many. I was thinking about america and our current season of excess and about how my job contributes to that excess and how miserable that is.
You know that play? As Bees in Honey Drown....well yesterday, at work, all I could think about was: As Customers in Clearance Drown! I've said before and I'll say it again: The human race loses all morals at the sight of sales rack...it's amazing really.

anyway.

no more thoughts....i'm too tired.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am addicted to sales...they make me feel like a hunter who has come upon some rare beast!

I remember when you worked at old navy and we made small talk but didn't really know each other...